Monday, August 17, 2015

“Do You PRAY or ‘NOT’ – 201”…Blog. [2/?]




“Do You PRAY or ‘NOT’ – 201”…Blog. [2/?]

IF: You are going to Pray… THEN: You will have to KNOW… to Whom you are to Pray…!

*** (Isaiah 45:5-6-7) I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is NO God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
(Isa 45:6) That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
(Isa 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil [Permit] : I the LORD do all these things.

*** (Deuteronomy 32:39) See now that I, I am He, and there is no god with me. I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is no deliverer out of My hand.

*** (Psalms 51:10-to-17) Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. [Titus 3:5]
(Psa 51:11) Cast me NOT away from Your presence, and take NOT Your Holy Spirit from me. [Romans 8:9 & Jude 1:19]
(Psa 51:12) Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
(Psa 51:13) Then I will teach transgressors Your ways; and sinners shall be converted to You.
(Psa 51:14) Deliver me from the guilt of shedding blood, O God, O God of my salvation, and my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
(Psa 51:15) O Lord Jehovah, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise.
(Psa 51:16) For You do not desire sacrifice; or else I would give it; You do NOT delight in burnt offering.
*** (Psalms 51:17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will NOT despise.

May I simply SHARE… what I believe to be “BASPHEMY” about Prayer…? Such a Flippant songs about Prayer… lead one to ‘Falsely Believe’… Just a Little Talk with JESUS makes it Right..? They say NOTHING about a Clean Heart! Nor do they do, Right Motives about Prayer…! They seem to be More Entertainment… than Bible Teaching about Prayer…!

Oak Ridge Boys-Just a Little Talk With Jesus (live)

*** (Psalms 66:18)  If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord Jehovah will NOT hear;

*** (Matthew 5:23-24) Therefore if you offer your gift on the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you,
(Matt 5:24) leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

*** (Proverbs 28:9) He [she] that turns away his ear from hearing [& doing] the law [Word], Even his prayer is an abomination.

*** (Mark 7:6-7-8) He [Jesus] told them, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites. As it is written, 'These people honor me with their lips: –> but their hearts are far from Me [God].
(Mark 7:7) Their worship of Me is empty: –> because they teach human rules as doctrines.'
(Mark 7:8) You abandon the commandment of God: –> and hold to ‘human’ tradition."

->TEST FOR COMPLIANCE...?

BEFORE... “ANY & EVERY”.... SPIRITUAL... “EXERCISE & PRACTICE”.....

DO YOU..... Practice.... "2Chronicles 12:14"... =OR= "Ezra 7:10"....?

And YES... this Includes... Prayer [Luke 18:1].... Bible Study [2Timothy 2:15].... Witnessing [1Peter 3:15]... Communion [1Corinthains 11:23-to-32]...

… Or Any Other Spiritual Exercise... and the LIKE...!

“Confession ‘WITHOUT’ Repentance – 101” …Blog.
*** (Jeremiah 11:14) And you: do “NOTpray for this people, “Nor” lift up a cry or prayer for them. For I [God] will “NOThear them in the time; they cry to Me for their trouble.
                                                
*** (Ezekiel 14:14) And though these three men: –> Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it: –> they should deliver: –> “Only” their own souls by their righteousness; says the Lord Jehovah       

“Prayer Requests? – 101” …Blog.

QUESTION: Do these Bible Verse… ANYWAY INDICATE…. That Just a Little Prayer with JESUS… MAKES IT RIGHT…?  Absolutely NOT…! Please answer this Question… “Yes or NO”…? What about your Relationship with JESUS…? How about the MANY… that Christ Jesus spoke “About”…?Did they have Any Expectation of … “Answered Prayer”… or NOT…?

Did “Christ JESUS”… Say… “Some”… “Few”… or… “MANY”…? ? ?
 
He Christ JESUS, said… “MANY”…!

*** (Matthew 7:21-22-23) NOT Everyone = who says to Me [Jesus], Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
(Matt 7:22) MANY = will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
(Matt 7:23) And then I [Jesus] will say to them = I Never knew you! = Depart from Me, those working Lawlessness!

False Christians – 101 Blog [1/4]
Remember there were Over ONE Million Jews… who came out of Egypt, being Delivered by God and led by Moses.  Yet, how many Entered into the Promised Land…? Only TWO, Joshua and Caleb. The Rest PERISHED in the wilderness… because of their Disobedience. GOD used 10 plagues against the False Gods of Egypt. And 10 Times… HE used miracles to reveal Himself to His Covenant People… “Israel”…! Yet they continued to Disobey GOD and His Commandments.

*** (Numbers 14:22-23-24) Because all those men who have seen My glory and My miracles which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted Me now these ten times, and have NOT listened to My voice,
(Num 14:23) surely they shall NOT see the land which I swore to their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked Me see it.
(Num 14:24) But My servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and has followed Me fully, I will bring him into the land into which he went. And his seed shall possess it.

*** (2Corinthains 4:3) So if our gospel is veiled; it is veiled to those who are dying.
(2Cor 4:4) In their case, the god of this world [Satan]; has blinded the minds of those who do Not believe: to keep them from seeing the Light of the glorious gospel of Christ; Who is the image of God. [Colossians 1:12-to-19]

*** (Hebrews 4:14-15-16)  Since then we have a great High Priest who has passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
(Heb 4:15)  For we do NOT have a high priest who CANNOT be touched with the feelings of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted just as we are, yet without sin.
(Heb 4:16)  Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

… MOST do Not realize that it was: ‘NOT’… the Roman soldiers –> that nailed Christ Jesus to the Cross…! It was the “SINS” of… “ME, My Sins”… that Nailed ‘HIM’ to that Cross…! True Biblical Confession happens ‘Only’ –> when we are willing to take that… “Personal Responsibility” of: –> “My Sins Nailed ‘HIM’ [Christ Jesus]:–> there to that Cross”…!

“What is ‘Confession’ of SIN – 101” …Blog.
*** (1Jn 1:9-10) If we make it our habit to confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us those sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. [Proverbs 28:13 & Romans 6:1-2]
(1Jn 1:10) If we say that we have never sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is ‘NOT’ in us.

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Ende…!