Wednesday, January 14, 2015

“Spending TIME in 2015 – 101” …Blog.



“Spending TIME in 2015 – 101” …Blog.

*** (Psalms 90:10-11-12) The days of our years are threescore [60] years and ten; and if by strength they are fourscore [80] years, yet their pride is labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
(Psa 90:11) Who knows the power of Your anger? And as Your fear is, so is Your wrath.
(Psa 90:12) So teach us to number our days, so that we may bring a heart of wisdom.

*** (Proverbs 22:14-15) The mouth of strange women is a deep pit; those despised by the LORD Jehovah shall fall there. [Proverbs 14:1]
(Pro 22:15) Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. [Proverbs 14:24]

*** (Proverbs 27:23) Know well the face of your flocks; set your heart on your herds.

Each of US… has been given the Same Amount of TIME…. Each day! IF there were Charge Cads with Time Available… Some would be in Very Much Debt…! Each of Us has…. “1440 Minutes… each 24 hour day. Most have Employment Responsibilities…. Which demand our Presence & Effort! Stay at home Mothers, had not only their Spouses but also their Children. Some even have Older Parents living within their homes. A Child with Disabilities, even consumes more of that time. Church & Faith Based Activities also take a Priority on the TIME: of those Truly Born Again! What sets our Mandate for our Days…? May I suggest, a Daily Quiet time with Christ Jesus in His Holy Word…? It will set the Flavor… of your Time: and make a Fall Back Reserves of Truth for those… “Unplanned Interruptions”…!

*** (1Samuel 3:21) And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed Himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the Word of the LORD.

“Daily: Spiritual ‘Decisions’ – 101”…Blog.

*** (1Corinthains 4:2) And the rest, it is sought among stewards that one be found FAITHFUL”.

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth's sake; for You have magnified = Your Word = above ALL Your name.

*** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart; so that I might NOT sin against You [Lord].

*** (Hebrews 5:11-to-14) We have much to say about this, but it is difficult to explain because you have become too lazy to understand.
(Heb 5:12) In fact, though by now you should be teachers, you still need someone to teach you the basic truths of God's word. You have become people who need milk instead of solid food.
(Heb 5:13) For everyone who lives on milk is still a baby and is inexperienced in the message of righteousness.
(Heb 5:14) But solid food is for mature people, whose minds are trained by practice to distinguish good from evil. [2Corinthains 10:3-to-6]

*** (Psalms 36:9) For with You is the fountain of life; in Your LIGHT we shall see LIGHT.
“You GOD: see ‘Me’ – 101”

*** (1Peter 3:12-13) For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous; and His ears open to their prayers. But the Lord's face is against; those who do evil.
(1Pe 3:13) And who is the one who will Harm you if you become followers of the good?

Will You take a Vacation this year….? If You are going to, perhaps You have begun to search the Internet already, to get the best pricing? Perhaps Your vehicle is in: “Apparent Failure” and You are searching for a new one? I usually keep mine for ‘10+’ years. My current one, I just spent…. “$1,00+” on a New Timing Chain & Serpentine Belt and other Needed Equipment Replacement! Yes, my…. “2002 Volvo V70 Wagon”… will probably be the last vehicle I own. Two years ago I replaced my… “20+ year old: House Air Conditioning Unit”… with an Energy Efficient One! All of these need… “Pre Planning”… which “Times & Effort”. May I ask…. “What Emergency Event”…. Have You planned for…?

*** (Job 5:6-to-9) For affliction does not come forth from the dust, nor does trouble spring up out of the ground;
(Job 5:7) but man is born to trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
(Job 5:8) Truly, I would seek to God, and to God I would put my plea,
(Job 5:9) Who is doing great things, even beyond searching; marvelous things without number,

*** (1Thes 3:4) For truly, when we were with you, we told you before that we were going to suffer Tribulation; as it also Happened, even you [now] know.

*** (Job 2:4-to-10) And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man has he will give for his life.
(Job 2:5) But indeed put forth Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse You to Your face.
(Job 2:6) And Jehovah said to Satan, Behold, he is in your hand, but save his life.
(Job 2:7) And Satan went forth from the presence of Jehovah and struck Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot to the top of his head.
(Job 2:8) And he took a broken piece of pottery to scrape himself with. And he sat down among the ashes.
(Job 2:9) And his wife said to him, Do you still hold to your integrity? Curse God and die!
(Job 2:10) But he said to her, You speak as one of the foolish ones speak. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this Job did not sin with his lips.

What about your Death….? Have You made “Preparation” for those You leave Behind…? What about a… “Living Will”…? What about a Medical: Surrogate… to make Medical Decisions should You become… “Incapacitated”….? Do You desire to be “Recussated”…. Or do You have a  DNR [Do Not Recess] document available? And what about “Your Burial”….? Burial Expenses run in the Thousands of Dollars [5K-to-8K]! Cremation is a viable Option: and should be examined as an ‘Option!’  What about a Will…. Or another Legal Document: “A Living Trust”…. for the distribution of your assets after your Death? If You do NOT have One: Now is the Time…!

*** (Ecclesiastes 3:2) a time to be Born, and a time to DIE; a time to plant, and a time to pull up what is planted;

*** (Hebrews 9:27) And as it is appointed to men once to Die; but [immediately] after this the judgment,

Dealing with Death – 101 Blog

“Suicide – 101”…Blog.         
*** (Psalms 119:97)  MEM: Oh how I love Your Law! It is my meditation all the day.
(Psa 119:98) Through Your Commandments You make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.
(Psa 119:99) I have more understanding than all my teachers; for Your testimonies are my prayer.
(Psa 119:100) I understand more than the old men, because I keep Your Commandments.
(Psa 119:101) I have kept my feet from every evil way, so that I might keep Your Word.
(Psa 119:102) I have not departed from Your judgments; for You have taught me.
(Psa 119:103) How sweet are Your Words to my taste! More than honey to my mouth!
(Psa 119:104) Through Your Commandments I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.

“Salvation is Instantaneous – Understanding Grace is NOT – 101” …Blog. [1/3]

… *** (Proverbs 4:7) Wisdom is the main thing; get Wisdom; and with all your getting get Understanding.

*** (Psalms 19:7-to-14) The Law of the LORD Jehovah is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the LORD Jehovah is sure, making the simple wise.
(Psa 19:8) The Precepts of the LORD Jehovah are right, rejoicing the heart; the Commandments of  the LORD Jehovah are pure, giving light to the eyes.
(Psa 19:9) The fear of the LORD Jehovah is clean, enduring forever; the judgments of the LORD Jehovah are true and righteous altogether,
(Psa 19:10) more to be desired than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
(Psa 19:11) And Your servant is warned by them; in keeping them there is great reward.
(Psa 19:12) Who can understand his errors? Oh make me pure from secret faults;
(Psa 19:13)  and keep Your servant back from presumptuous sins; do not let them rule over me; then I shall be upright, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.
(Psa 19:14) Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer.

“UNDERSTANDING: Keep My Commandments – 101” …Blog. [1/3]
*** (Acts 17:11) And these were more noble = than those of Thessalonica, = in that they received = the Word = with all readiness of mind = and = searched the Scriptures = “DAILY” = to see if those things were so [or Not].

This Blog is NOT Inclusive of all the Areas of Time Life Management….! With which You need to be Concerned… it is ONLY a starting point! It is simply a guideline by which You may get Started…! What about learning another Language? Or learning to read Biblical Hebrew or Greek…? What about Journaling…. To keep a Tracking…. Of your OWN: Personal Spiritual Growth & Understandings….? TIME is what You need to manage. Do Not become OVERWHELMED…. By the Complexities of LIFE…!

*** (Psalms 90:12) So teach us to number our days, so that we may bring a heart of wisdom.

*** (Matthew 13:12) For whoever has, to him shall be given; and he shall have more abundance. But whoever does not have; from him shall be taken away; even that which he has.

“Losing ‘what’ you have – 101”…Blog.

*** (Proverbs 16:18) Pride goes before destruction; and a haughty spirit before a fall.

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my slave so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will NOT somehow be disqualified. [John 10:27-28-29]