Sunday, January 11, 2015

“Christian: How Good are You – 101” …Blog.



“Christian: How ‘’ are You – 101” …Blog.

*** (Romans 3:10-11-12) as it is written: "There is none righteous, no not one;
(Rom 3:11) there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God."
(Rom 3:12) "They are all gone out of the way, they have together become unprofitable, there is none that does good, no, not one."

*** (Deuteronomy 18:13) You shall be perfect with the LORD Jehovah your God.

*** (Matthew 5:48) Therefore be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect.

*** (Romans 7:18-to-25) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwells no good thing. For to will is present with me, but how to perform that which is good I do not find.
(Rom 7:19)  I do not do the good that I desire; but the evil which I do not will, that I do.
(Rom 7:20) But if I do what I do not desire, it is no more I working it out, but sin dwelling in me.
(Rom 7:21)  I find then a law: when I will to do the right, evil is present with me.
(Rom 7:22) For I delight in the Law of God according to the inward man;
(Rom 7:23) but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin being in my members. [2Corinthains 10:3-to-6]
(Rom 7:24) O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
(Rom 7:25) I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

*** (1Jn 1:8-9-10) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the Truth is not in us.
(1Jn 1:9) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(1Jn 1:10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a Liar, and His Word is Not in us.

*** (Psalms 90:8) You [Lord] have set our iniquities before You, our secret sins in the light of Your face.

*** (2Corinthians 4:7) But we have this Treasure [Romans 8:9] in earthen [our human bodies] vessels; that the excellency of the [His Holy Spirit] Power; may be of God; and –> ‘NOTof us.

*** (Luke 18:18-19) Then an official asked Jesus, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
(Luke 18:19) Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me good? Nobody is good except for “One” –> “God”. [Genesis 18:25]

“None good but ‘One’ [God] -101” …Blog.
Good Morning…! This AM I awoke with the Scripture Verses… “Daniel 5:24-to-28”… on my Mind! On the Social Media Internet Pages…. There are always Christians [?] Proclaiming their ‘Own Goodness’…! When I see such posts, I must Reply… [Ezekiel 3:18-to-21]… as I cannot be Quiet! Too many Proclaim their Own Goodness… when the Scriptures SAY… that the Only Good in Us: is His Indwelling Holy Spirit…! Or just perhaps it is, that they do NOT have His Holy Spirit… and are good only in their own minds…? One more time…. What do the Scriptures SAY…?

*** (2Corinthians 4:7) But we have this Treasure [Romans 8:9] in earthen [our human bodies] vessels; that the excellency of the [His Holy Spirit] Power; may be of God; and –> ‘NOTof us.

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself; my ‘own’ mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [God] shall declare me perverse.

 “Biblical ‘Humility’ – 101” …Blog.
*** (Proverbs 30:6) Do not add to His Words, lest He reprove you and you be found a LIAR.

*** (2Corinthains 3:5) NOT that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God; [Alone!]

*** (Isaiah 28:13) But the Word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept; precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go; and fall backward [backslide]; and be broken; and snared; and taken.

*** (John 12:48) He who rejects Me [Jesus] and does Not receive My Words; has One who judges him; the Word that I [Jesus] have spoken; the same shall ‘Judge’ him in the “Last Day”.

“Sola Scriptura – ONLY the Scripture – 101” …Blog.


American Religion has so Poisoned theMANY” [Matthew 7:21-22-23]… that they have Left OFF from the Holy Word of God…. And have followed… “WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONING”… the “False Preaching’s” of Others! Actually Many of the Churches in America… DO NOT HOLD TO… the “Complete & Final Authority” of the Holy Word of God! They like OT Covenant Israel…. That ‘Had Replaced’ the Scriptures WITH… “Half-Truths & Out Right Lies”…! Simply turn ON any TV, Radio or Internet program and see ALL the Phony Preaching! A Social Intervention has Replaced…. The Command to Repent! [Acts 17:30-31]  Most Christians [?] are More Interested in Politics…. Than in the Truth of the Holy Word of God! Say it isn’t SO…? Simply LOOK at your ‘Own Posts’…. On ANY: Social Media…. And Count Them…! How many of You…. Simply Endorse those Posts with a…. “Like”…?And then are SILENT…. About the Truth FOUND… in His Holy Word…?

“Liking Jesus is NOT Salvation – 101” …Blog.
*** (Amos 8:11) Behold, the days come; says the Lord Jehovah, that I will send a famine in the land; not a famine of bread nor a thirst for water; but of = Hearing = the Words of the LORD Jehovah [The Holy Word of GOD].

*** (Ephesians 5:11) and have nothing to do; with the unfruitful works of darkness. Instead; Expose them for ‘what’ they are.

 “Evangelically Satanic – 101” …Blog.

*** (2Peter 2:1-2) But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who secretly will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.
(2Pet 2:2) And -> Many <- b=""> will follow their pernicious ways; and because of them the way of Truth: will be evil spoken of. [John 7:17 & Jeremiah 23:29]
  
*** (2John 1:9-10-11) Everyone transgressing and Not abiding in the doctrine of Christ; does “NOT” have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ, he has Both the Father and the Son.
(2Jn 1:10) If ANYONE comes to you and does “NOT” bring this doctrine; Do “NOT” receive him into your house; “NOR” speak a greeting to him.
(2Jn 1:11) For he who Speaks a greeting to him; Is Partaker of his “EVIL” deeds.

 “Do You believe ‘Every Claim’ to be Christian: Duck Dynasty? – 101” …Blog.

… *** (John 5:39-40) You search the Scriptures; for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me [Jesus],
(John 5:40) and you will ‘Not’ come to Me [Jesus]; that you might have life.

*** (Timothy 2:3-4-5) Join me in SUFFERING like a good soldier = of Christ Jesus.
(2Tim 2:4) No one serving in the military = gets mixed up in civilian matters = for his aim is to please his commanding officer. [Christ Jesus]
(2Tim 2:5) Moreover, no one who is an athlete wins a prize = unless he competes according to the Rules. [Isaiah 28:13]

*** (Jeremiah 1:8) Do Not be afraid of their faces; for I am with you to deliver you, says the LORD Jehovah.

*** (Ezekiel 2:7) And you shall speak My Words to them; whether they will hear; or whether they will forbear; for they are [most] rebellious.

“You Can’t Handle the TRUTH – 101” …Blog.

*** (2Peter 3:15-16) And think of the long-suffering of our Lord as salvation; as our beloved brother Paul also has written to you; according to the wisdom given to him.
(2Pet 3:16) as also in all his letters, = speaking in them of these things; = in which are some things ‘hard’ to be understood, = which the ‘Unlearned’ and ‘Unstable’ = “Pervert”; = as also they do the rest of the = “SCRIPTURES”; = to their own destruction. [Damnation]
                                                                    
May I simply ‘Suggest’…. It is because MOST have NO: “Holy Fear of God”…? [Ecclesiastes 12:13-14] There will be a “Loss of Rewards” for Service for Christ Jesus…. Because of their Silence…! Very FEW… are willing to Lose Friends… at the cost of being called a “Bible Thumper”…! Well I guess “Christ Jesus” is a ‘Bible Thumper’ ALSO… for He Said so in… “John 12:48”…! How can ONE be Truly Born Again, by the Holy Spirit of God…. And then be SO VERY SILENT… about His Holy Word of Truth…? Please tell me… “HOW”…?

*** (Jeremiah 20:9) Then I said, I will not make mention of Him [God]; nor speak any more in His name. But His Word was in mine heart –> as a burning fire shut up in my bones; and I was weary with forbearing; and I could not stay. [Jeremiah 23:29]

*** (1Corinthains 11:30) That's why so Many of you [Christians] are WEAK; and SICK; and a Considerable number are DYING.

*** (1Corinthains 3:13-14-15) each one's work shall be revealed. For the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try each one's work as to what kind it is.
(1Co 3:14) If anyone's work which he built remains, he shall receive a reward.
(1Co 3:15) If anyone's work shall be burned up, he shall suffer loss. But he shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

*** (Luke 12:5) But I [Jesus] will warn you of Whom you shall fear: Fear Him [GOD] Who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yea, I [Jesus] say to you, fear Him [God].

*** (Revelation 20:15) And if Anyone was NOT found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

*** (Job 28:28) And to man He said, Behold, the fear of the Lord; that is Wisdom! And to depart from evil is Understanding!

*** (2Samuel 23:3) The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me: he who rules over men justly, ruling in the fear of God,

The Fear of God – 101 Blog [1/3]
.
Just perhaps a… “Free Tool”… to help in your “Study of the Scriptures”..? You may download it to your computer. I use mine ‘Daily!’
 
Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Ende…!