Thursday, March 13, 2014

“Wanting ‘Bibles?’ – 101” …Blog.



“Wanting ‘Bibles?’ – 101” …Blog.

Free Bible Software for your Computer:  www.e-sword.net

*** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart; so that I might Not sin against You [Lord].

*** (Proverbs 30:6) Do Not add to His Words, lest He Reprove you and you be found a LIAR.

*** (Psalms 119:165) Great peace is to those who love Your Law [Word], and there is No stumbling block for them. [Psalms 119:97-to-104]

*** (Proverbs 30:4) WHO has gone up to Heaven and has come down? WHO has gathered the wind in His fists? WHO has bound the waters in His garments? WHO has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name? Surely you know?

Because I am on several of the International ‘Social Networks’… “Face Book & Twitter, etc.”…there are always People asking me for Funds: to get a Bible…! Why do they want a Bible…? Here in America, we have MORE Bibles per capita: than anywhere else in the world. Do You remember the… “Cold War”… and the restrictions of Communism in Russia…? I was a young “Born Again”, yet such stories are “CEMENTED” into my memory. Russian Christians and those in the “Communist Block” countries… were glad just to have ONLY a “Page of the Bible”.  They would spend that week, copying that page and then return it to Church, where they would get another!  Many of them “Memorized ‘Many’ Scriptures!” How many American Christians have Memorized Scripture…? Dare I say… “Very FEW”…? Distractions such as the… “Internet, TV, Videos” and Especially “VIDEO GAMES”… have taken their hearts AWAY from the Scriptures…! Entertainment is their “New god [small G] to Many!”

*** (Proverbs 4:7) Wisdom is the main thing; get Wisdom; and with all your getting get Understanding.

*** (Jeremiah 23:29)
Is not My Word like a FIRE? Says the LORD Jehovah; and like a Hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? [Hebrews 4:11-12-13]

“WHO – is the Word of God? – 101” …Blog.

*** (Proverbs 30:4) Who has gone up to Heaven and has come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in His garments? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name? Surely you know?

*** (2Corinthains 13:5) examine yourselves; whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Do you not know your own selves; that Jesus Christ is in you [Romans 8:9]; unless you are Reprobates? [1Jn 2:19]

*** (Luke 4:4) And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written that “man shall Not live by bread alone; but by “Every” –> Word of God.” [Matt 4:4 & Deut. 8:1-2-3]

*** (Amos 8:11) Behold, the days come; says the Lord Jehovah, that I will send a famine in the land; not a famine of bread nor a thirst for water; but of = hearing = the Words of the LORD Jehovah [The Holy Word of GOD].

*** (2Timothy 2:15-16) STUDY EARNESTLY to present yourself to God as an approved worker who has nothing to be ashamed of, handling the Word of TRUTH: with “PRECISION”.
(2Tim 2:16) However, avoid pointless discussions. For people will become more and more ungodly,

*** (Isaiah 43:10-to-13) You are My witnesses, says the LORD Jehovah, and My servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me no God was formed, nor shall there be after Me.
(Isa 43:11) I, I am the LORD Jehovah; and there is NONE to save besides Me.
(Isa 43:12) I have declared, and have saved, and I have shown, when there was no strange god among you; therefore you are My witnesses, says the LORD Jehovah, that I am God.
(Isa 43:13) Yea, before the day was, I am He; and no one delivers out of My hand; I will work, and who will reverse it?

… “Never be ‘Ashamed’ of Christ Jesus – 101” …Blog.

Please may I ask You…? Do You meet with Him, in His Holy Word: “Daily”…? Do You gather the “Manna”, the Truth of His Holy Word… before the day’s responsibilities PRESS on your whole being…? Oh Yes!  Even before You turn ON your… “Phone”…? Who is First in your Life…? Do You tell Others that You Love Jesus… and then DENY yourself “Obedience” to His Holy Word…? No, I do NOT ask to Accuse or Excuse… but so that You will SET your Priorities of LIFE… with the LORD… Who You say: You “LOVE & Serve”…?

“Do You: ‘Love the Lord’ Christ Jesus? – 101” …Blog.

*** (John 20:29) Jesus said to him; Thomas, because you have ‘seen’ Me [Jesus]; you have believed. Blessed are they who have ‘Not’ seen; and have ‘believed’.

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my Slave: so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will Not somehow be disqualified. [John 10:27-28-29]

*** (Matthew 13:19) When anyone hears the Word of the kingdom; and does ‘Not’ understand it; then the wicked one [Satan] comes; and catches away that which was sown in his [her] heart. This is the seed sown by the wayside.

*** (2Samuel 24:24) And the king said to Araunah, No, but I will surely buy from you at a price. And I will NOT offer burnt offerings to the LORD Jehovah my God of that which costs me ‘Nothing’. And David bought the threshing-floor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.

*** (Isaiah 32:17) And theWork of Righteousness” shall be PEACE [Hebrews 5:9]; and the “Service of Righteousness” shall be: Quietness and Hope Forever. [John 7:38-39]

*** (Luke 17:10) So likewise you; when you shall have done “All” the things “Commanded” you, say; We are unprofitable servants; for we have done what was [only] Our = ‘DUTY’ To Do.

 “Reasonable Service – 101” …Blog.

*** (Romans 12:1-to-4) I therefore urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercies, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices that are holy and pleasing to God, for this is the reasonable way for you to worship.
(Rom 12:2) “Do Not” be conformed to this world; but continually be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God's will is -> what is proper, pleasing, and perfect. [2Corinthains 10:3-to-6]
(Rom 12:3) For by the grace given to me I ask every one of you ‘Not’ to think of yourself more highly than you should think; rather to think of yourself with sober judgment on the measure of faith that God has ASSIGNED each of you.
(Rom 12:4) For we have many parts in one body; but these parts do ‘Not’ all have the same function [office].

“God Grows ‘UP’ His real children – 101” …Blog. [1/2]

*** (John 12:48) He who ‘Rejects’ Me [Christ Jesus]; and does ‘Not’ receive My Words; has One who judges him; the WORD -> that I have spoken; the same shall ‘Judge’ him in the “Last Day”.

“God Grows ‘UP’ His real children – 201” …Blog. [2/2]

*** (Hebrews 5:11-to-14) We have much to say about this, but it is difficult to explain because you have become too lazy to understand.
(Heb 5:12) In fact, though by now you should be teachers, you still need someone to teach you the basic truths of God's word. You have become people who need milk instead of solid food.
(Heb 5:13) For everyone who lives on milk is still a baby and is inexperienced in the message of righteousness.
(Heb 5:14) But solid food is for mature people, whose minds are trained by practice to distinguish [Discern] good from evil.

*** (John 8:28-29) So Jesus told them, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am [Exodus 3:14] He, and that I do Nothing on my own authority. Instead, I speak ONLY what the Father [God] has taught Me [Jesus].
(John 8:29) Moreover, the One [God] Who sent Me [Jesus] is with Me. He [God] has never left Me [Jesus] alone because –> I [Jesus] always do what pleases Him [God].”

*** (2Corinthians 4:7) But we have this Treasure [Romans 8:9] in earthen [our human bodies] vessels; that the excellency of the [His Holy Spirit] Power; may be of God; and –> ‘NOT’ of us.

*** (Galatians 3:11) Now it is obvious that No One is Justified in the sight of God by the LAW, because "The righteous will live by Faith."

*** (Galatians 3:2-3) This ONLY I would learn from you: Did you receive the [Holy] Spirit by works of the law, OR by hearing of faith? [Ephesians 1:13-14]
(Gal 3:3) Are you so Foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, do you NOW perfect yourself in the flesh? [Galatians 5:4]

“MANY”… miss that the Holy Spirit... “John 7:38-39”... and the Spiritual Baptism... “1Corinthians 12:13 & Ephesians 4:5”... is a “Divine Transaction”: Done by “GOD ALONE!” Did ‘Some’ purposely miss.... “Acts 15:8-9”... where GOD sees their “Hearts”... and HE ‘Only’... gives them: His Holy Spirit… “Ephesians 4:30 & Romans 8:9 & 2Corinthains 1:21-22”!

“What is ‘Salvation?’ – 101” …Blog.

Christ Jesus [Messiah] is Our PASSOVER LAMB of GOD, 1Cor 5:7 & Christ Jesus [Messiah] is Out SABBATH -> Matthew 11:27-to-30...!  The TRUE WORSHIP of GOD... is a Function of the HOLY SPIRIT [Rom 8:9] in our Hearts and NOT... of the Day of the Week...!

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!