Saturday, October 26, 2013

“Whose ‘Heart’ the Lord Opened – 101” …Blog.



“Whose ‘Heart’ the Lord Opened – 101” …Blog.

*** (Acts 16:14) And a certain woman named Lydia heard us, a seller of purple of the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God; whose heart the Lord opened, so that she attended to the things which were spoken by Paul.
(Acts 16:15) And when she was baptized, she and her household, she begged us, saying, If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house and stay. And she constrained us.

 *** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart; so that I might not sin against You [Lord].

*** (Romans 10:9-10) Because IF you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. [John 7:35-39]
(Rom 10:10) For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.

*** (Acts 15:8-9) And God, Who knows the hearts, bore them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit even as to us. [Romans 8:9]
(Acts 15:9) And He put No difference between us [Jews] and them [Gentiles], purifying their hearts by Faith. [2Corinthains 7:10]

 “Meditation on the Scriptures” is one of the workings of His Holy Spirit… for those “Truly Born Again!” Remember, His Holy Spirit is the “Real Teacher” of His Truth, from the Scriptures. Just perhaps IF, Christians would get ahold of this Truth: they would Not chase after all those… “False Prophecy: Teachers & Preachers!” May I ask a simple question…? How well do You know your Bible? Can You open your Bible and share with an Unbeliever what: “Being Born Again” [Born from Above] Really Means…? Do You ‘Know & Understand’ the… ‘Teaching & Promises’… about the Holy Spirit from “John 7:35-39”…? Did You know that without the… “Holy Spirit [Romans 8:9]… One Cannot REALLY: call themselves a “Christian”…? Simple Answer…? God’s Indwelling Holy Spirit is Salvation…! It is NOT a membership in some Church or Denomination. Nor is it, knowing something about the Bible!

*** (Ephesians 5:9) For the Fruit of the [Holy] Spirit consists of every form of Goodness, Righteousness, and “TRUTH”. [2Peter 1:1-to-10]

“The Fruit of the Holy Spirit – 101”…Blog. [1/7]
...
*** (2Corinthains 13:5) examine yourselves; whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Do you not know your own selves; that Jesus Christ is in you [Romans 8:9]; unless you are Reprobates?

*** (Matthew 11:28) Come to Me [Jesus] all you who labor and are heavy laden; and I will give you rest.
(Matt 11:29) Take My yoke on you and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls.
(Matt 11:30) For My yoke is easy; and My burden is light.

*** (John 7:38-39) The one who believes in Me [Jesus], as the Scripture has said, will have rivers of living water flowing from his heart." Ephesians 1:13-14]
(John 7:39) Now He [Jesus] said this about the [Holy] Spirit, Whom those who were believing in Him were to receive. For the [Holy] Spirit was not yet present, Because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

“Rivers of Living Water – 101” …Blog.
*** (John 5:39-40) You search the Scriptures; for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me [Jesus],
(John 5:40) and you will ‘Not’ come to Me [Jesus]; that you might have Life.

Someone once said, “I” is the middle of… “S-I-N”…! As simple as that seems, the fact is that we are prone to SIN: by our human nature. Within us there are… “Two Natures!” Our Flesh wants what it “Wants!” But the “Indwelling Holy Spirit”, gives us the Supernatural Strength to Overcome our “Human Fleshly Desires!” Our ‘Human Component’ is our “Free Will!” The Nature we FEED: is the One which will “RULE!” Only when we are willing to deal with our “Two Natures”, can we be Victorious in our “Service to Christ Jesus!” And to “His Kingdom Work” when HE: “Opens our Hearts!” Without realizing this Conflict: we will simply be frustrated by our human desires. Perhaps that is WHY: “James 1:22 & Luke 6:46”… is in the Scriptures…?

*** (Romans 7:18-to-25) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwells no good thing. For to will is present with me, but how to perform that which is good I do not find.
(Rom 7:19) For I do not do the good that I desire; but the evil which I do not will, that I do.
(Rom 7:20) But if I do what I do not desire, it is no more I working it out, but sin dwelling in me.
(Rom 7:21) I find then a law: when I will to do the right, evil is present with me.
(Rom 7:22) For I delight in the Law of God according to the inward man;
(Rom 7:23) but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin being in my members.
(Rom 7:24) O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
(Rom 7:25) I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

*** (Ezekiel 36:26) And I [God] will give you a New Heart, and I will put a New Spirit within you. And I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
(Eze 36:27) And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall keep My judgments and do them. [Hebrews 10:15-to-19]

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my slave so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will NOT somehow be disqualified.

*** (Jeremiah 12:5) If you have run with footmen, and they wore you out, then how can you compete with horses? And if you feel secure in the land of peace; then how will you do in the swelling of the Jordan?

*** (Luke 17:10) So likewise you; when you shall have done “All” the things “Commanded” you, say; We are unprofitable servants; for we have done what was, Our ‘DUTY’ To Do.

“One Hand, one Foot & one Eye – 101” …Blog.
Self-Discipline is the KEY: to our… Walk & Fellowship with Christ Jesus…! How is your “Heart” with Jesus”…? Can He get ahold of You: to do something for His Kingdom Work? “Romans 8:14” is there in the Scriptures, but have You ever examined it? How can You be “LED” by His Holy Spirit, IF You are Not in tune with Him…? Can HE easily lead You in your Heart? Do You meet with Him, with a “Prepared Heart”…? Or do You just say prayers to Him, without “First Listening” what He has for You…? Did You ever try to speak with someone, who will Not let You get a word into the conversation. When two people speak at the Same Time: neither hears the other! The Heart is the real issue! Remember “Acts 16:14” & Lydia… “Whose Heart the Lord Opened?” It is posted at the top of this blog. Do You suppose that Lydia, had a Heart, “Ready to Listen to HIM”…? Do You prepare your Heart: before a Communion service at your Church? IF your pastor does Not read this (1Corinthains 11:23-to-32) before the Communion service: something is “Spiritually Wrong”…? In the same WAY: we need to ‘Prepare our Hearts’… Before Prayer, Before Bible Study, Before Worship and before… “Any Act of Spiritual Service for HIM”…!

*** (1Corinthains 11:23-to-32) For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you-how the Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took a loaf of bread,
(1Cor 11:24) gave thanks for it, and broke it in pieces, saying, "This is my body that is for you. Keep doing this in memory of me."
(1Co 11:25) He did the same with the cup after the supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. As often as you drink from it, keep doing this in memory of me."
(1Cor 11:26) For as often as you eat this bread and drink from this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
(1Cor 11:27) Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks from the cup in an unworthy manner will be held responsible for the Lord's body and blood.
(1Cor 11:28) A person must examine himself and then eat the bread and drink from the cup.
(1Cor 11:29) For the one who eats and drinks without recognizing the body eats and drinks judgment on himself.
(1Cor 11:30) That's why so many of you are weak and sick and a considerable number are dying.
(1Cor 11:31) But if we judged ourselves correctly, we would not be judged.
(1Cor 11:32) Now, while we are being judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined lest we be condemned along with the world.

*** (2Chronicles 12:14) And he did the Evil: –>because he did ‘NOT’: –> Prepare his Heart; to Seek the LORD.

*** (Ezra 7:10) For Ezra had Prepared his Heart –> to Seek the Law of the LORD Jehovah; –> and to DO it; –>and to Teach statutes and judgments: in Israel.

*** (Matthew 13:12) For whoever has, to him shall be given; and he shall have more abundance. But whoever does not have; from him shall be taken away; even that which he has.

“Losing ‘what’ you have – 101”…Blog.
God’s Indwelling Holy Spirit… is the “Seal & Power” of God: on His Chosen Ones! Take two different examples. After the Baptism of Christ Jesus, “Matthew 3:16-17” the Spirit of God, drove Him into the wilderness, where He was tempted, “40 days & nights!” He went through that, in the Power of the Holy Spirit. Now another example… “Acts 1:4-to-9”… before Christ Jesus ascended into heaven, He told His disciples… “TO WAIT”… for the promise of the Holy Spirit! They “Disobeyed” and started “Church Business” WITHOUT: the Holy Spirit, and elected another Apostle in the place of Judas! HOW Wrong was That…? They only gave the LORD, “Two Choices!” Acts 1:23-to-26. How many Choices should they have given…? “THREE”…! “Matthias”, “Justus” & NONE”…! Why…? Because, Paul was the 12th Apostle as stated in many of the NT Epistles. How many Churches today, do business in the FLESH… without the Holy Spirit? Dare I say, “Many?”  Why else would they “Ordain” Homosexual Men & Women as Pastors…? The Holy Spirit was Not given till… “Acts 2:1-to-6”…!

*** (Matthew 19:28) And Jesus said to them, Truly I [Jesus] say to you that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration, when the Son of Man shall sit in the throne of His glory, = you = also shall sit on = Twelve [12] thrones, = judging = the twelve tribes of Israel.

… Sorry… “NO”… NT Apostles – 101  Paul was the LAST!
The 12th Apostle - 101 Blog

*** (2Peter 3:15-16) And think of the long-suffering of our Lord as salvation; as our beloved brother Paul also has written to you; according to the wisdom given to him.
(2Pet 3:16) as also in all his letters, = speaking in them of these things; = in which are some things ‘hard’ to be understood, = which the ‘unlearned’ and ‘unstable’ = “Pervert”; = as also they do the rest of the = “SCRIPTURES”; = to their own “Damnation”. [1Corinthains 16:22]

Love [Agape]; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!