Monday, August 19, 2013

“I know Nothing – 101” …Blog.



“I know Nothing – 101” …Blog.

*** (1Corinthians 14:38) But if any is [willingly] Ignorant, let him be [willingly] Ignorant.

*** (Proverbs 14:15) The Simple [Foolish] believes every word; but the wise man watches his step.

*** (1Thessaloninans 5:21) Prove ALL Things; hold fast to the Good.

*** (Hebrews 5:11-to-14) We have much to say about this, but it is difficult to explain because you have become too lazy to understand.
(Heb 5:12) In fact, though by now you should be teachers, you still need someone to teach you the basic truths of God's word. You have become people who need milk instead of solid food.
(Heb 5:13) For everyone who lives on milk is still a baby and is inexperienced in the message of righteousness.
(Heb 5:14) But solid food is for mature people, whose minds are trained by practice to distinguish good from evil.

WHAT: do You really “Know”…? WHAT: do You really “Believe”…? Or are You just like, “Sargent Schultz” pictured above…? The MANY who post on FB, Twitter, and other “Internet Social Sites” are much like “HIM!” Whenever their Posts: are challenged with an ‘Opposite View’… they feel “Threatened!” “MANY” who call themselves “Christians [?]”… Cannot take their Bibles and “Defend their Beliefs!” They are simply like “Parrots”, repeating what they have  ‘Heard’: “Either Right or Wrong!” But let someone post ‘Anything’ that speaks about their Political Persuasion: and they become “Hostile!” Why don’t they use that same… “ZEAL” for the things of the LORD…? Please tell me Why…?  

*** (Luke 6:26) Woe to you when all men shall speak well of you! For so their fathers did to the False Prophets.

*** (1Corinthains 9:16) For though I preach the gospel, no glory is to me. For necessity is laid on me; yea: Woe is to me -> if I do NOT preach the gospel!

*** (Proverbs 18:13) If one answers a matter before he hears it; is ‘Foolishness’ and ‘Shame’ to him [her].

*** (Isaiah 5:20) Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

*** (2Timothy 2:3) Join me in suffering like a good soldier = of Christ Jesus.
(2Tim 2:4) No one serving in the military = gets mixed up in civilian matters = for his aim is to please his commanding officer. [Christ Jesus]
(2Tim 2:5) Moreover, no one who is an athlete wins a prize = unless he competes according to the rules.

*** (Jude 1:3-4) Having made all haste to write to you about the common salvation; beloved, I had need to write to you; to exhort you to ‘Contend Earnestly’ for the [True] Faith; once delivered to the saints.
(Jude 1:4) For some people have slipped in; among you unnoticed. They were written about long ago as being deserving of this condemnation; because they are ungodly. They Turn the grace of our God into uncontrollable lust and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

“Earnestly ‘Contending’ for the: ‘True Faith’ – 101”…Blog [1/5]

Are You constantly “DAILY”… Reading, Studying & Obeying… His Holy Word…? IF You are NOT: why then do You call yourself a… “Christian”…? And NO, I am NOT yelling at You! Today I had someone say to me, “I am Jewish” on Face Book. I asked them, “What Tribe are you from and Where are the Records of your Jewish Lineage”…? They “REFUSED” to answer me. Why would ANYONE claim to be something they were NOT…? Is a “Jew” any more of a: Born Again, than a “Gentile” who is also Born Again…? Absolutely NOT…! All are “ONE” in Christ Jesus, the “Messiah of Israel” & the “Passover Lamb of God!” IF: one would ONLY Study the Scriptures… THEN: they would “KNOW the TRUTH”…!

*** (Revelation 1:3) Blessed is the one who READS and HEARS the Words of this prophecy, and the ones KEEPING the things written in it, for the time is near.

*** (2Timothy 2:15-16) STUDY EARNESSTLY to present yourself to God as an approved worker who has nothing to be ashamed of, handling the Word of TRUTH: with “PRECISION”.
(2Tim 2:16) However, avoid pointless discussions. For people will become more and more ungodly,

*** (Romans 9:6) Not however that the Word of God has failed, for NOT all those [claiming to be] of Israel are Israel;

*** (Gal 6:15) For in Christ Jesus Neither circumcision [Jewishness] has any strength, nor un-circumcision [Gentile], but a new creation.
(Gal 6:16)  And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them and upon the “Israel of God”.

*** (Romans 2:28-29) For he is NOT a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that outwardly in flesh;
(Rom 2:29) but he is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart; in spirit and NOT in letter [Law]; whose praise is NOT from men, But from God.

*** (1Corinthains 12:13-14)  For also by one [Holy] Spirit we are all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free, even all were made to drink into one Spirit. [Romans 8:9]
(1Cor 12:14)  For the body is Not one member, but Many.

Why are NT Christians… PLAYING –> Like they are “Jewish”…?
“NT-C-A-L-OT-J – 101” …Blog                                                           
*** (Galatians 3:1-2-3) O foolish Galatians, who bewitched you not to obey the Truth; to Whom before your eyes Jesus Christ was written among you crucified?
(Gal 3:2) This only I would learn from you: Did you receive -> the [Holy] Spirit [Romans 8:9]; by works of the law; -> or by hearing of faith [Acts 15:8-9]?
(Gal 3:3) Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit; -> do you now ‘perfect’ yourself in the flesh? [by keeping the Sabbath, Passover, Feast days, Etc.?]

Recently someone said to me… “I KNOW, what I Know, what I know”…! May I simply ASK: How does your Saying that: “Make it VALID”…? Can YOU: take your Bible and DEFEND your Beliefs… “COMPLTELY”… with Bible Chapters and Verses…? Please answer, “Yes or NO”…? The Please do NOT say to ME: “I KNOW, what I Know, what I know”…! Because in Reality, when we ALL: stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ: HE will use ONLY His Holy WORD: “To Judge US All”…! He will NOT USE… “I KNOW, what I Know, what I know”…!

*** (Jeremiah 48:10) Cursed is he who does the work of Jehovah the LORD deceitfully; and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from blood. [Ezekiel 3:18-to-21]

*** (John 12:48) He who ‘Rejects’ Me [Christ Jesus]; and does ‘NOT’ receive My Words; has One who judges him; the WORD -> that I have spoken; the same shall ‘Judge’ him in the “Last Day”.

*** (1Corinthains 3:11-to-15) For any other foundation can no one lay than the one being laid, Who is Jesus Christ.
(1Cor 3:12) And if anyone builds on this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble,
(1Cor 3:13) each one's work shall be Revealed. For the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by Fire; and the FIRE shall try each one's work as to what kind it is.
(1Cor 3:14) If anyone's work which he built remains, he shall receive a reward.
(1Cor 3:15) If anyone's work shall be burned up, he shall suffer loss. But he shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

*** (Jeremiah 9:23-24) So says Jehovah the Lord; Do NOT let the wise glory in his wisdom, nor let the mighty glory in his might; Do NOT let the rich glory in his riches;
(Jeremiah 9:24) but let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and Me [God], that I am the LORD Jehovah, doing kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth; for in these I delight, says the LORD Jehovah. [Isaiah 44:6 & Revelation 1:17-18]

… May I share a personal story…? I have been Born Again for some years. It has been my practice to meet with Jesus in His Holy Word… ‘Each morning’… “Mark 1:35 & 1Samuel 3:21.” I alternate between NT & OT books… as our Lord leads me… “Romans 8:14”. One morning I was reading… “2Chronicles 12:14” and was “Convicted by God’s Holy Spirit”… that I was ‘NOT’ practicing His Word; in ‘NOT’ preparing my heart [Ezra 7:10]: before reading His Word. According to “Proverbs 28:13” & “1John 1:5-to-10”… I immediately ‘confessed & changed’ my “Actions”… and have made this my ‘practice’… for some many years.

… The Holy Spirit… brought to my mind… “Ezra 7:10”… and I adopted that as ‘Obedience to Christ’… BEFORE: ‘Any’ spiritual practice… “Prayer, Bible Study, Praise” and yes… even “Witnessing” to others… “1Peter 3:15.”  Also I remembered… “1Corinthians 11:28-to-32”… and it ‘ALL’ made sense! God, Our Lord, wants a “Prepared Heart”… before we come to Him! It was the Holy Spirit of God… that ‘used’ His Holy Word… to change Not only my mind… and my heart… “But To Obey Him”… out of His Love for me… and my Love for Him! … “Luke 17:10!”

“Daily: Spiritual ‘Decisions’ – 101”…Blog.
May I also share a “True Story?” There was a teen who was NOT academically great and struggled to pass high school. He became Born Again before his 16th birthday, even though he had Christian parents. He knew that he wanted to become a medical doctor. He enrolled in Junior College and was struggling with his grades. The college guidance counselor told him he would never make medical school with those grades. He went to his Pastor for ‘Spiritual’ council. The Pastor suggested that he start to: “Memorize The Holy Word of God!” He started a Bible memory program, asking the LORD: where to start and what next. [Romans 8:14]. He graduated JC and went on to a 4 year college with a ‘Pre-Med’ agenda. He continued his Bible memory program and graduated college. He entered medical school and continued his Bible memory program. He graduated in the ‘Top 10%” of his class. He then said, “I now, know Why!” The Lord was calling me: to be a “Medical Missionary!” He was tested by the mission board and went off to the field, without Bible College. He had his Bible Training right from the Holy Spirit as he simply memorized Scripture.

*** (Ephesians 4:30) And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God: by Whom you are “SEALED”… until the day of redemption.

“The Anointing – 101”…Blog

*** (Acts 17:11) And these were more noble than those of Thessalonica; in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind; and searched the Scriptures daily; to see if those things were so. [Or Not?]

*** (Matthew 13:12) For whoever has, to him shall be given; and he shall have more abundance. But whoever does not have; from him shall be taken away; even that which he has.

“Losing ‘what’ you have – 101”…Blog.

Love [Agape]; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!