Sunday, November 18, 2012

“Who Moved – 1028” …Blog.

“Who Moved – 1028” …Blog.


‘Who’ Moved…?

Conclusion:

What was your position… about “Divorce & Remarriage” before: reading these posts…?

After reading through these posts… where do “You” now stand on this ‘Topic’…? Surely GOD, the God of the Bible is NOT: Politically Correct! Nor does He take a Poll: and change to the ‘Public Opinion!’ His Holy Word: is settled “Forever”…!  [Matthew 24:35]

In Reality… “Who Moved”…? You: your Pastor: your Church or Denomination…?

*** (Malachi 3:6) For I am the LORD, I change NOT; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

*** (Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ = the same = Yesterday, = and Today, = and = Forever. [Genesis 1:26]

*** (Numbers 23:19) God is Not a man, that He should ‘LIE’; neither the son of man, that He should repent: has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He Not make it good?

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth's sake; for You have magnified = Your Word = above all Your name.

*** (James 3:1) Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers; because you know that we who teach = will be = Judged More Severely!

*** (1Timothy 5:20) Those who Sin, rebuke before all; so that the rest also may fear [God].

*** (John 12:48) He who rejects Me [Jesus] and does not receive My Words; has One who judges him; the Word that I [Jesus] have spoken; the same shall ‘Judge’ him in the “Last Day”.

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself; my ‘own’ mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect; He [God] shall declare me perverse.

*** (John 12:47-to-50) And if any one hears My Words and does not believe, I [Jesus] do not judge him [Now]; for I do not come [This TIME] to judge the world; but to save [Redeem] the world.
(John 12:48) He who rejects Me [Jesus] and does ‘Not’ receive My Words: has One who judges him; the Word that I [Jesus] have spoken: the same shall judge him in the Last Day.
(John 12:49) For I [Jesus] have not spoken of Myself; but the Father [God]: Who sent Me gave Me a command; what I should say, and what I should speak.
(John 12:50) And I know that His command is life everlasting. Therefore whatever I speak, even as the Father [God] said to Me; so I [Jesus] speak.

It is my personal opinion… based on the Holy Word of God: that “MAMY” who think they are Christians, “Really & Truly”… “Have NEVER” been Born Again: by the Holy Spirit of God…! Yes, they have a “Pseudo Christian” belief system; but “NOT” the Holy Spirit of God!

Did “Christ JESUS”… Say… “Some”… “Few”… or… “MANY”… ? ? ?

He Christ, said… “MANY”…!

*** (Matthew 7:21-22-23) NOT Everyone = who says to Me [Jesus], Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
(Matt 7:22) MANY = will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works?
(Matt 7:23) And then I [Jesus] will say to them = I never knew you! = Depart from Me [Jesus], those working lawlessness!

*** (1Jn 2:19) They went out from us, but they were ‘NOT’ of us; for if they were of us, they would have Continued with us. But they went Out: so that it might be revealed that they were ‘NOT’ all of us.

              Even after saying they Love Jesus… they do ‘Not’ demonstrate that Love [Agape]: for one who as supposedly wronged them…? That “Agape Love” with which we Love God and receive His forgiveness: cannot be passed on to “Another”…? It is because that Love does NOT reside in them; “By His Holy Spirit”…! [Romans 8:9] ONLY a Truly Forgiven person, in whom the Holy Spirit lives: can forgive “Another!”

But IF: the Holy Spirit does NOT Reside in them: THEN: they then Demonstrate this, in their… “Divorce their MATE”: instead of “Forgiving Them”...!

*** (2Corinthains 5:19-20-21) For in Christ God; was reconciling the world [any that would come] to Himself; by not counting their sins against them through His forgiveness]; and He has committed to us; the message of reconciliation. [in Christ alone]
(2Co 5:20) Therefore, we are Christ's representatives; as though God were pleading through us [to You!]. We plead on Christ's behalf: “[You] Be reconciled to God!”
(2Co 5:21) God made the One [Jesus]; Who did not know sin; to be sin for us [Christ our Passover]; so that we might become God's righteousness in Him [Jesus].

“Will ‘You’ be: “Reconciled to God?” – 101” …Blog.

Please feel free to contact me with any “Questions or Comments”!

In Christ Jesus, Roger Christian / “Jeremiah 1:9 & Ezekiel 2:7”…!




‘Who’ Moved…?

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com     
Ende…!