Sunday, October 28, 2012

“Who Moved – 107” …Blog.




“Who Moved – 107” …Blog.

‘Who’ Moved…?

*** (Proverbs 17:15) He who ‘justifies’ the wicked; and he who ‘condemns’ the just: even “Both” of them are an ‘Abomination’: to the LORD.

*** (Isaiah 5:20) Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

*** (1Corinthians 5:9-to-13) I [Paul] wrote to “You” in my letter to stop associating with people who are sexually immoral,
(1Cor 5:10) NOT at all meaning the people of this World who are immoral, or greedy people, robbers, or idolaters. In that case “You” would have ‘to leave’ this world.
(1Cor 5:11) But now I am writing to “You” to Stop associating with: ‘Any’ so-called “Brother” if he is sexually immoral, greedy, an idolater, a slanderer, a drunk, or a robber. With such a person “You” must even stop eating.
(1Cor 5:12) After all, is it my business to judge outsiders? “You” are to judge those who are inside, aren't ‘‘You’’?
(1Cor 5:13) God will judge outsiders. "Put that wicked man away from ‘‘You’’."

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself, my own mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect [in my own sight], He [God] shall declare me perverse. [Romans 3:10]

*** (Hebrews 13:4) Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins; especially those who commit Adultery.

“Earnestly ‘Contending’ for the: ‘True Faith’ – 101”…Blog [1/5]

*** (Jude 1:3-4) Having made all haste to write to “You” about the common salvation; beloved, I had need to write to ‘‘You’’; to exhort “You” to ‘Contend Earnestly’ for the [True] Faith; once delivered to the saints.
(Jude 1:4) For some people have slipped in; among “You” unnoticed. They were written about long ago as being deserving of this condemnation; because they are ungodly. They turn the grace of our God into uncontrollable lust and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

‘Who’ Moved…?

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com  
Ende…!