Sunday, August 5, 2012

“The Coffee Cup – 101” …Blog.



“The Coffee Cup – 101” …Blog.

*** (Psalms 118:24) This is the day which the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

*** (Lamentations 3:22-23) It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed; because His compassions fail not.
(Lam 3:23) They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness.

*** (Isaiah 65:12) Therefore I [God] will number you to the sword; and you will all bow down to the slaughter; because I [God] called and you did Not answer; when I [God] spoke; you did ‘Not’ hear and did evil before My eyes; and chose that in which I [God] did ‘Not’ delight.

*** (John 15:22-23-24) If I [Jesus] had not come and spoken to them, they would not have had sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.
(John 15:23) He who hates Me [Jesus] hates My Father [God] also.
(John 15:24) If I had not done among them the works which no other did, they would not have had sin. But now they have both seen and hated Me [Jesus] and My Father [God].

Do ‘You’ like Coffee…? Well, I do even though I have tried many ‘Teas’… my hot beverage of choice is still ‘Coffee!’ Some 10+ years ago, I had cancer surgery & radiation. I have no ‘Saliva’ and must keep a water bottle with me, 24 hours a day. I like a big mug of ‘Hot Coffee’ in the morning as it breaks everything loose in my throat. Also I enjoy the taste of flavored coffee. Of course, also with sugar and ‘Half & half!’ When my local Publix grocery store has coffee on sale: “BOGO”… buy one get on free… I stock up. I buy one hazelnut; and one vanilla whole bean. Then I use the in store grinder to grind them on… “Espresso grind”. At home, I seal them in ‘Vacuum’ bags with my “Food Saver” device. When I need coffee grounds; I “MIX” both flavors together in my coffee storage container. Daily, I get my ‘Precise Scoop’ and put the coffee grinds in my auto drip coffee maker. But I use ‘Two’ coffee filters on the bottom and ‘One’ on top of the ‘powder fine’ espresso blend. This keeps it from splashing the coffee around inside. This is because of the ‘super-heated’ steam & water that flows over the grinds. Also I preheat my ‘Half & half’ in the microwave and of course I preheat my coffee mug. Why do I take all this effort to make a cup of coffee…? Of course, to enjoy it while I spend the first part of my day… with Christ Jesus: in His Holy Word…!

*** (Isaiah 55:6) Seek the LORD Jehovah while He may be found; call on Him while He is near.
(Isa 55:7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to the LORD Jehovah; and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
(Isa 55:8) For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says the LORD Jehovah.
(Isa 55:9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
(Isa 55:10) For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and does not return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring out and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
(Isa 55:11) so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I [God] please; and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do.

*** (Mark 1:35) And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, HE [Jesus] went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. [Worshiped]

*** (1Samuel 3:21) And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed Himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the WORD of the LORD.

*** (Micah 6:8) He has shown you; O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you; but to do justice; and to love mercy; and to walk humbly ‘with’ your God?

*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship toward Your holy temple; and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth's sake; for You [God] have magnified = Your Word = above all: Your name.

“Who is = The Word – 101?”…Blog.

Is Christ Jesus your “Lord & Savior”…? Do ‘You’ make a concerted effort to meet with Him: in His Holy Word… “Daily?” If “Not” –> “Why Not”…? You do say ‘You’ love Him; don’t ‘You’…? Or have ‘You’ substituted other religious things for… “His Holy Word: The Bible”…? Did ‘You’ know that God’s People Israel; were given Manna to eat from Heaven? But they had to get it before the Sun arose and it evaporated. Yes, before the “Press of the Day & It’s Responsibilities!” Do ‘You’ find the morning: often sets your tone for the day? If ‘You’ leave for work and find a ‘Flat’ tire on your vehicle; do you then think the rest of the day will be ‘Peaches & Crème’…? When one gest their ‘Heart & Mind’ focused on “Him & His Holy Word”… the sky can fall… but ‘You’ know that “He is in Control”…! This has been my practice for some 35+ years; even while working: “8-10-12+ hour days”. Yes, even while flying ‘Domestically & Internationally”… I gave the first part of my day to Him…! And to: His Holy Word!

*** (2Corinthains 4:16) That's why we are not discouraged. No, even if our outer man is wearing out, our inner man is being renewed: day by day. [John 15:1-2-3]

*** (Deuteronomy 8:2-3) And you shall remember all the way which the LROD Jehovah your God led you these forty years in the wilderness in order to: –>  humble you: –> to prove you: –> to know what is in your heart: whether you would keep His commandments or “Not?”
(Deut 8:3) And He humbled you and allowed you to hunger; and then He fed you with manna, which you did not know, neither did your fathers know it: –> so that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone: –> but by every word that comes out of the mouth of the LORD Jehovah man shall live.

*** (Luke 4:4) And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written that “man shall Not live by bread alone; but by “Every” –> Word of God.” [Matt 4:4 & Deut. 8:1-2-3]

“Not by Bread ‘Alone’ – 101” …Blog.

*** (Exodus 16:35) And the sons of Israel ate manna forty years, until they came to a land in which people lived. They ate manna until they came into the borders of the land of Canaan.

*** (Exodus 16:19-20-21) And Moses said, Let no man leave of it until the morning.
(Exo 16:20) But they did not listen to Moses, but some of them left of it until the morning. And it became rotten with maggots, and stank. And Moses was angry with them.
(Exo 16:21) And they gathered it every morning, each man according to his eating. And when the sun became hot; it melted.

*** (1Peter 2:2-to-5) desire the sincere milk of the Word, as newborn babes, so that you may grow by it;
(1Pet 2:3) if truly you have tasted; that the Lord is gracious.
(1Pet 2:4) For having been drawn to Him, a living Stone, indeed rejected by men, but elect, precious with God;
(1Pet 2:5) you also as living stones are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

“Helping those ‘New’ in Christ Jesus – 101” …Blog.
Perhaps ‘You’ have never developed this discipline…? How old will ‘You’ be in one year from now? How old will ‘You’ be in one year from now… IF: ‘You’ start this discipline: “Today”…? We are amazed by those Olympic athletes who compete. But, they have years of this discipline and continue even though they may ‘Never’ win the: Gold, Silver or Bronze. One confession of a contestant said that, “He did not ‘FEEL’ like running the 26 miles: ‘UNTIL’ about the ‘14th Mile!’ If they can do it for a temporal crown… what will ‘You’ do for the: “Glory of GOD”…? He has called us as… “Soldiers for Christ”… hasn’t He…? Many say very strange things about God: and when asked for a Bible verse… they “Remain Silent!” Can ‘You’ take your Bible… and defend what ‘You’ believe… and why ‘You’ believe…? Most cannot, because they can only “Parrot”… what their Church, Denomination or Pastor has said. They “Do NOT Know”… God’s Holy Word… for themselves! And that is ‘Why’… they have “No Witness” for Him…!

*** (Jeremiah 12:5) If you have run with footmen, and they wore you out; then how can you compete with horses? And if you feel secure in the land of peace; then how will you do in the swelling [overflow] of the Jordan?

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) No, I keep on beating my body and making it my slave so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not somehow be disqualified.

(Luke 23:31) For if they do these things in the green wood [good times] what will be done in the dry [bad times]?

*** (1Corinthains 14:8-9-10) For also if a trumpet gives an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself for the battle?
(1Cor 14:9) So also you, if you do not give a clear word through the language, how will it be known what is being said? For you will be speaking into the air.
(1Cor 14:10) So it may be many kinds of sounds are in the world, and not one is without a distinct sound.

*** (2Timothy 2:3-4-5) Join me in suffering like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.
(2Tim 2:4) No one serving in the military: gets mixed up in civilian matters; for his aim is to please his commanding officer.
(2Tim 2:5) Moreover, no one [either] who is an athlete wins a prize; unless he competes: according to the rules.

“The Christian ‘Parrot’ – 201”… Blog.

*** (Hebrews 5:11-to-14) We have much to say about this; but it is difficult to explain; ‘because’ you have become, too lazy to understand.
(Heb 5:12) In fact, though by now you should be teachers; you still need someone to teach you; the basic truths of God's Word. You have become people who need milk; instead of solid food.
(Heb 5:13) For everyone who lives on milk; is still a baby; and is inexperienced in the message of righteousness.
(Heb 5:14) But solid food is for mature people; whose minds are ‘trained’ by practice; to ‘distinguish’: good from evil.

Isn’t it about Time – 101 ?

*** (2Corinthains 13:5) examine yourselves; whether you are in the faith; prove your own selves. Do you not know your own selves; that Jesus Christ is in you [Romans 8:9]; unless you are reprobates?

*** (Proverbs 28:9) He that turns away his ear from ‘hearing’ the Law [Word]; even his “Prayer”: –> shall be ‘Abomination’.

*** (Psalms 119:11) I have hidden Your Word in my heart; so that I might not sin against You [Lord].

Love; in Christ, Roger // “Psalms 138:2”…!
Email:  atruth459@yahoo.com                                                              
Ende…!