Monday, August 15, 2011

"WEDDING – 101”.... “Please DON'T.... ‘Ask’… ME”...! [A Parody]



“WEDDING – 101”.... “Please DON'T.... ‘Ask’… ME”...! [A Parody]

Have YOU noticed… On FACE BOOK… IF you list your status as ‘SINGLE’… “Miraculously… Single Adds show UP you your Page…? NO… I am NOT Interested in A; Jewish, Catholic, Christian, Older, Younger, Swinger or… “Any Other On Line”… Relationship! And don't tell me... One in Five... begin On Line... Begin here Either! ...LOL!

Hello… Name[S] (With Held)…!

Thank you for contacting me… at my Yahoo Email Address…! And thank you for your ‘Chats’… we have had on Face Book…!   

*** (Psalms 127:1-2) A Song of degrees for Solomon. Unless the Lord builds the house [family]; they labor in vain who build it; unless the Lord keeps the city; the watchman stays awake in vain.
(Psa 127:2)  It is vain for you to rise up early; to sit up late; to eat the bread of sorrows; for so He [God] gives His beloved sleep.

…“BUT”… Please hear my “Plea”…? I am… “SINGLE”… and… ‘Plan’ to stay that ‘WAY’… Unless GOD; the God of the Bible… “Tells Me–To Get Married…! He will have to… “Wake ME UP”… and… “Personally… Tell Me SO”…!   And… “NO”… I do ‘NOT’… Hate Women…!  “You”… probably ‘Do Not’–Cook as well as I do… but that ‘really’ doesn’t matter…! …LOL!  …LOL! …LOL!



Recently here on “FACE BOOK”… I have been getting a… “LOT of Messages”… from “SINGLE WOMEN”… Who are… ‘Looking’ for a… “Sugar Daddy”…! They ask ME… all sorts of question; Most I decline “To Answer”… as it is “NONE of their Business”…! And “NO”… I will ‘NOT’ call you… even though I have a… “Satellite Phone”…! I could use my “Magic Jack” with my Computer; but really… what would I gain…? I can always tell a lot about a person… from reading between the lines… of their ‘Correspondence’…! [Emails & Chats] …“Someone always wants Something”… for Nothing! “WYSIWYG”…! What You See Is What You Get…!

“In a ‘Relationship’ – 101”…Blog.

NO… I am “NOT”… ‘Looking’… for a “Wife”…!  Sorry… “NO”… I will ‘NOT’… entertain ‘Any’ sort of… “ON LINE=Romantic=‘Fantasy’=Relationship”…! I have a friend who lost his Wife… because of an ‘On Line Relationship’–“Twice!” Both his ‘Son & Daughter’… are now; being raised by a “Single Dad”…! The “Long Term Damage” to those ‘Children’… surely will come to pass! “IF”… you don’t know what “You” want… ‘Off Line’… Surely “You”… won’t find it… ‘On Line!’ Please ‘Fish’… with someone else…?

Diamonds – 101 Blog

And PLEASE… “Do NOT” ask me… “IF”… I want to see… Some… “RISQUE”… Photos… of “YOU”… Or… life ones from… “Your CAM”…!  ‘YES’… I do have “Skype”… and a ‘Video Link’… but they are “RESERVED”…! I will ‘Not’ even allow… the President… to video conference with Me…!  …LOL! Besides He does ‘NOT’ like me… “Telling Him Off”… because of… “His Pro–Abortion stand…! The Murder of an “Innocent Baby”… in its “Mother’s Womb!” 

“Respect – For ‘WOMEN’? – 101” …Blog.

FURTHERMORE… some Men might like… “SEXUALLY AGGRESSIVE WOMEN”… Frankly I “Do NOT”…! They somehow think that they can… “Then–Be the Boss”…! “NOT”…! Besides… “SEX”… is to be Kept for After the Marriage… and… “NOT THE BAIT”… to Land a Husband…! If one has to use ‘SEX’ to attract a ‘Mate’… “Surely It Won’t Last Very Long”…! Men want a woman to compete them… and not just a… “Toy for their Fantasies”…!

*** (Proverbs 31:10) ‘Who’ can find a woman of “Virtue?” For her value; is far above ‘rubies’.

*** (Proverbs 30:20) Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eats, and wipes her mouth, and says; I have done no evil.

*** (Ezekiel 16:44) Behold, all who use proverbs shall use this proverb against you, saying; As the mother; so is her daughter.

*** (2Timothy 2:22) Flee from youthful passions. Instead, pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love, and peace together with those; who call on the Lord; with a pure heart.

*** (1Corinthians 6:18-19-20) Keep on running away from sexual immorality. Any other sin that a person commits is outside his body; But the person who sins sexually sins against his own body.
(1Cor 6:19) You know that your body is a sanctuary of the Holy Spirit; Who is in you; Whom you have received from God; don't you? You ‘do not’ belong to yourselves,
(1Cor 6:20) because you were bought for a price. = Therefore; glorify God with your bodies.

“Human ‘Sexuality’ – 101”…Blog. [1/3]
.
..

IF ‘Only’… “YOU”… would kindly read through these Blog posting… “YOU”… will get an Idea of the Type of Woman… that might… “Interest ME”…! One whose “Heart is Right with GOD”… and One who… “Obeys [‘James 1:22’ & ‘Acts 5:29’]… the Holy Word of God”…!

And… “NO”… ‘IF’… you are “Divorced”… “YOU” Need to Reconcile… with… ‘Your Husband’…! God’s Standard is… One Man + One Woman = For Life = Till Death… “You Do Part”…!

*** (1Corinthains 7:39) A wife is bound to her husband – as long as he lives. But if her husband dies: she is free to marry anyone she wishes; only in the Lord.

*** (2Corinthains 5:18-to-21) All of this comes from God; Who has reconciled us to Himself through Christ; and has given us the = ministry of reconciliation.
(2Cor 5:19) For in Christ; God was reconciling the world to Himself; by not counting their sins against them; and He has committed to us = the message of reconciliation.
(2Cor 5:20) Therefore, we are Christ's representatives; as though God were pleading through us. We plead on Christ's behalf: "Be reconciled to God!"
(2Cor 5:21) God made the One [Jesus]; Who did not know sin; to be sin for us; so that we might become God's righteousness; in Him [Christ]. [Romans 8:9]

Remarriage -101 . Blog  Adultery
                
*** (Luke 16:18) Any man who divorces his wife and marries another woman ‘commits’ Adultery, and = the man = who marries = a woman = divorced from her husband = ‘commits’ Adultery."
                                             
*** (Hebrews 13:4)  Let marriage be kept honorable in every way; and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge; those who commit = sexual sins; = especially those who commit adultery.
                                                               
*** (Mark 10:11-12) So He [Jesus] said to them; “Whoever ‘divorces’ his wife; and marries another woman; = ‘commits’ Adultery against her.
(Mar 10:12) And if a woman = ‘divorces’ her husband = and marries another man, = she ‘commits’ Adultery.”

Please… “Understand”… I am ‘Not’… Mad At You…! I only want God’s Best for ‘YOU’… and for ‘Myself’…! “The Will of GOD = is always Equal = to His Holy Word”. How can it be “Wrong”… ‘When’… “It Feels So Right”…? “Because… God Said SO”…! The World and ‘MOST’.. who say they are Christians… “Do NOT”… understand this…! Please see… “Luke 6:46” & “James 1:22”…?

*** (Proverbs 9:9-10) Give instruction to a wise man [woman]; and he [she] will be yet wiser: teach a just man [woman], and he [she] will increase in learning.
(Pro 9:10) The fear of the LORD; is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy [One] is understanding.

Love; in Christ, Roger / Ezekiel 3:18-to-21.
Ende…!

It Ain't Me Babe you’re Looking For! [Bob Dylan]

Go away from my window
Leave at your own chosen speed
I'm not the one you want, babe
I'm not the one you need

You say you're lookin' for someone
Who's never weak but always strong
To protect you and defend you
Whether you are right or wrong

Someone to open each and every door
But it ain't me, babe
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe

You say you're lookin' for someone
Who'll promise never to part
Someone to close his eyes for you
Someone to close his heart

Someone to die for you and more
But it ain't me, babe
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe

You say you're looking for someone
To pick you up each time you fall
To gather flowers constantly
And to come each time you call

And will love you for your life and nothing more
But it ain't me, babe
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe

“WEDDING – 101”.... “Please DON'T.... ‘Ask’… ME”...! [A Parody]