Thursday, July 15, 2010

“Lie to Me – 101”…Blog.

“Lie to Me – 101”…Blog.



“LIE TO ME”… is the compelling drama series inspired by the scientific discoveries of a real-life psychologist who can read clues embedded in the human face, body and voice to expose the truth and lies in criminal investigations.

DR. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) is the world's leading deception expert. If you lie to Lightman, he'll see it in your face and your posture, or hear it in your voice. If you shrug your shoulder, rotate your hand, or even just slightly raise your lower lip, Lightman will spot the lie. But as he well knows, his scientific ability is both a blessing and a curse in his personal life, where family and friends deceive each other as readily as criminals and strangers do. [These two paragraphs copied from the Fox TV page, all rights reserved.]

*** (Genesis 3:1) Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it so that God has said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden? [Has God… “REALLY” said… You Shall “NOT”…?]

*** (Luke 4:4) And Jesus answered him [Satan], saying, It is written that “Man shall ‘not’ live by bread alone, but by ‘every’ Word of God.”

Lie to Me… do not tell me any Bible Verses… just allow me to ‘think’ the way I want to…!
Lie to Me… just let me listen to my Christian music… just allow me to ‘think’ the way I want to…!
Lie to Me… just let post my made ‘up stories’ about Jesus… just allow me to ‘think’ the way I want to…!
Lie to Me… just let me and ‘do not’ correct what I have said… just allow me to ‘think’ the way I want to…!
Lie to Me… just let me say ‘what’ I want to and… just allow me to ‘think’ the way I want to…!
Lie to Me… just let me alone I don’t want to hear you… just allow me to ‘think’ the way I want to…!

http://truth459.blogspot.com/2009/08/isnt-it-about-time-101.html


Late this afternoon… I went to my local Wal Mart to do some grocery shopping. There were several women with small children in their baskets. One little boy was especially unruly, as I was sure he was suffering from that childhood disease, ‘The Terrible Two’s!’ Several times he disobeyed his mother and would whine and pull things off the shelf. In frustration she would correct him without any result. I simply said… “Young Man… Obey your mother!” Sometime later passing her in another aisle, she mouthed the word… “Thank You”… softly enough that he could not hear.

*** (Galatians 6:10) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

*** (Galatians 6:2) Bear one another's burdens, and so you will fulfill the Law of Christ.

We are all on a "Journey"… a ‘Journey of Life’… that will end up either in “Heaven” or in the “Lake of Fire”. Along that journey we will meet people… some of whom we like… and some of whom… “Rub Us the Wrong Way!” I find when there is someone I do not like… I do not become a Bigot… but examine the “Who, What, Why, Where and How do I fix It.” I realize that my heart must be right before God, the God of the Bible. There are many verses in the Bible… that give examples of the Wise and of the Fool.

http://truth459.blogspot.com/2010/07/dealing-with-death-101blog.html


*** (Proverbs 26:4) Do not answer a fool according to his foolishness, lest you also be like him.
*** (Proverbs 26:5) Answer a fool according to his foolishness, so that he may not be wise in his own eyes.

In both these verses… there are “Applications for Life” and in dealing with “Others!” Did you realize that there are… “TWO Different kinds” of Fools? You can liken them to the Parable of the Two Sons in… “Luke 15:15-to-21”. The ONE came to the “End of his Foolishness and Repented”… after having squandered his living… and the ‘Other’ did “Not Repent”, even though he knew better. When someone is given the Holy Word of God… these are the Only… “Two Responses!” Either Repentance… or… Hardness of Heart!

*** (Hebrews 3:15) while it is said, "Today if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation."

*** (Hebrews 4:5-to-9) And in this place again, "They shall not enter into My rest."
(Heb 4:6) Since then it remains that some must enter into it, and since they to whom it was first preached did not enter in because of unbelief,
(Heb 4:7) He again marks out a certain day, saying in David, "Today," (after so long a time). Even as it is said, "Today, if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts."
(Heb 4:8) For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
(Heb 4:9) So then there remains a rest to the people of God.

Did you “Know”… that we will all answer to God, for what we know… and for what we Reject? Some are… “Set Aside”… not to be used. Some are taken home in death for their ‘Disobedience’. See… “Acts 5;1-to-11” and in “1Corinthians 11:30”. In both these sections of Scripture… those “Christians” would ‘not’ learn. I especially like… “Acts 5:11”… as it demonstrates the Real “Fear of the Lord”… and not just that ‘Thing’ so glibly spoken about as the “Fear of the Lord.”

*** (Acts 5:9-10-11) Then Peter said to her, "How could you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you outside as well."
(Acts 5:10) She instantly fell down at his feet and died. When the young men came in, they found her dead. So they carried her out and buried her next to her husband.
(Acts 5:11) And great fear seized the whole church and everyone else who heard about this.

*** (1Corinthians 11:30) That's why so many of you are weak and sick and a considerable number are dying.

Are you Comfortable…? Are you really comfortable in your relationship with Jesus? Do you really Love Jesus… as you say you do? I have had some ask me… “How Dare YOU ask ME such a question?” Well I have two choices. Leave you to your own devices and show you… “No Love”. Or ask you such “Questions” and pray that the Holy Spirit… would deal with you. Do you know what… “Ezekiel 3:18-to-21”… means? When I was a new Christian some years ago, the Holy Spirit impressed those verses on my mind… and the ‘responsibility’ of those verses. Please read them for yourself… and ask yourself… is that part of the... “Great Commission”…? Luke 24:44-to-50…!

http://truth459.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-is-gospel.html


*** (1Samuel 3:21) And Jehovah appeared again in Shiloh. For Jehovah revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the Word of Jehovah.

*** (Mark 1:35) And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

“IF”… you really Love JESUS… do YOU give Him at least ‘a half hour’… out of your day or night? No, I am not speaking about listening to Christian music, or spending time on the Internet with Christian Friends. No, I mean time in His Word… so that you might “Hear”, “Learn” and “Obey”… His Holy Word! Alone with Jesus… the Word became Flesh… in His Written Word! In Mark 1:35 that word prayed is also translated from the Greek to the English as… “Worshiped!”

*** (Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks himself to be something, being nothing, he deceives himself.

*** (Job 9:20) If I justify myself, my own mouth shall condemn me; though I am perfect, He shall declare me perverse.

*** (2Timothy 2:15) Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

*** (1Corinthians 9:27) But I buffet my body, and lead it captive, lest proclaiming to others I myself might be rejected.

Do you get Angry… with someone when they; “Post a Bible” verse on one of your postings? I surely don’t, but simply ask myself… “What does God want ‘me’ to know?” I examine the verse and see if it is Applicable. Many are ‘intimidated’ at the posting of… “God’s Holy Word”… on their post. “How can thus Be”… for one who is ‘Truly Born Again’… by the “Holy Spirit of God”…? If the Word of God offends you… just perhaps you should have a… “Come to Jesus Meeting”… with Him?

(1Thessalonians 5:21) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

(Acts 17:11) And these = were more noble = than those of Thessalonica, = in that they received the Word = with all readiness of mind = and = ‘searched’ the Scriptures = daily = to see if those things = were so.

(Isaiah 8:20) To the Law = and to the testimony! = If = they do NOT speak according TO this Word, = it is because NO light = is in them.

(Luke 16:31) And he said to him, If they = do NOT = hear Moses and the Prophets, = they will NOT = be persuaded, = even though one rose from the dead.

What more… can I or would I say…? The ‘Sun’… which hardens the mud into pottery and bricks… is the same ‘Sun’… that melts butter! The… “SON”… uses His Word… to make your heart melt to… “His Word”… or “You”… harden your heart… “Against His Word!” There is NO Middle Ground. You have… “Free Will”… just as those in… 1Corinthians 11:30… exercised their Free Will. Remember Pharaoh hardened his heart seven times. Then God hardened his heart…! Pharaoh never would… again hear… God!

http://truth459.blogspot.com/2010/03/only-two-choices-101blog.html

*******
*** (Psalms 138:2) I will worship = toward Your holy temple, = and = praise Your Name = for Your loving-kindness = and = for “Your Truth's” sake; = for You [God] = have magnified = = = “Your Word” = = = ‘Above All’ = Your Name. = [Psalms 119:18 & 1Samuel 3:21 & Deuteronomy 29:29]

"NO”… Real Christian... ‘Fears’, = The Truth = of the Word of God... “Unless”… ‘they are’… Out of … “Obedience & Fellowship” …with ‘GOD’… and with “His Word”...!"


(Micah 2:7) House of Jacob, it is said, The Spirit of Jehovah is limited, if these are His doings. = Do not = My Words = do good to him = who walks uprightly?

Thank you for Your EAR! [Job 12:11] Roger //Email// atruth459@yahoo.com

Home Page: http://truth459.blogspot.com/
Ende…!