Thursday, December 31, 2009

“Last Chance – 101”…Blog.


“Last Chance – 101”…Blog.



Today is your Last Chance…! This December 31 is your last chance to plan. Plan What…? Simply plan… not to make the ‘same mistakes’ that you made this year. I made one bad financial one and lost about $1,500. Ouch…! There are some other decisions that were made that were not probably in my best interest and I hope I have learned… ‘Not to make them again.’ How about you, have you made any ‘bad decisions’ or ‘mistakes’ that you “wish you could take back?”

(Romans 15:4) For = whatever things = were written before = were written = for our learning, = so that we = through = patience and comfort = of the Scriptures = might have hope.

The Bible can be our guide… IF we will only “Read & Study & Obey” those things found in its pages. It is much easier to learn from the mistakes of ‘Others’… than by our own mistakes. Recently someone asked me, “Where in the Bible is it found that I should not do XYZ?” My response is that the Bible is “Not a book of Answers”… but of Spiritual and Temporal principles for all mankind to live by. People often buy things and then don’t pay for and then wonder why they are being “Repossessed”…? I really like this TV program for is shows how ‘One’ can make… “Bad Decisions.”

http://www.trutv.com/shows/operation_repo/index.html

America is in “Financial Crisis”…! The recent ‘G0vernmental Bail Out’ of some of the Financial Institutions is only the tip of the ‘Ice Berg’. Typically an iceberg has only 10% of its ice mass above the water line, 90% is below. We all hope there will be an ‘Economic Recovery’… but I do not believe there will be, a return to our previous standard. Too many jobs have gone off shore to foreign countries. Too many large companies have downsized and merged, leaving many unemployed. The news has hidden, many of these facts… in order ‘not’ to cause the public, to panic and stop spending!

(Luke 16:10-11-12) He who = is faithful = in the least = is also faithful = in much. = And = he who = is unjust = in the least = is also unjust = in much.
(Luke16:11) Therefore if = you = have not been faithful = in the unrighteous mammon, = who will entrust = the true riches = to you?
(Luke 16:12) And if = you = have not been faithful = in that which is another's, = who shall give = you = that which is your own?

We are only… a ‘decision’ away from failure. Most of the advertising is simply to breed in your mind and heart… “A Dissatisfaction”… for what you now have. As an example, Imelda Marcos, the wife of the former head of the Philippines, had “5,000” pairs of shoes. I know a nurse whose husband is an investment banker. She has 350 pairs of shoes in her ‘second’ walk in closet. Another friend, a phone store manager here n Florida, whose mother owns a ‘shoe store’ in New York, has ‘500’ pairs of shoes. How much was enough, just one more pair…! …LOL!

(1Corinthians 4:2) Moreover = it is = ‘required’ = in stewards, = that a man = be found = faithful.

A Stewart… is nothing more than a manager. We all have some area we manage. Our job, our family, our house, our vehicle and the list goes on and on. If you have ever owned a brand new car, you know what a job it is to keep it looking new. How about the vehicle you own now, when was the last time you… “Washed, Waxed and Cleaned your Ride?” How about that closet you have yet to get to? Or that pile in the garage that you have been put off… getting to?
(Proverbs 30:7) I have asked = two things = from You [God]; = do not deny them = before I die;
(Pro 30:8) remove = far from = me = vanity = and = a lying word; = give me = neither poverty = or = riches; = tear for me = my portion of bread,
(Pro 30:9) lest I be full = and deceive, = and say, = Who is Jehovah? = Or = lest I be poor, = and steal, = and violate = the name of my God.
What is wealth…? Having lived and worked overseas, I can tell you that most Americans really do not know… just how very good we have it. Many are so dissatisfied with what they have… they want something else. Say it isn’t so…? Why then are there so many divorces…? [Mark 10:11-12] Why do people buy houses… that they cannot possibly ‘Afford?’ Why do people buy ‘things’… and then file for bankruptcy? Perhaps we really do not know what we ‘really’ want…? Have you ever made a list about what you want and then compared to a list of what you really need…? Remember one thing… “What you ‘Own’… ‘Owns’… You!”

(Psalms 119:11) I have hidden = Your Word = in my heart, = so that I = might = ‘not sin’ = against You [God].

(Deuteronomy 29:29) The ‘secret things’ = belong to = Jehovah our God, = but = the ‘revealed’ things = belong to us = and to our sons = forever, = so that we = may do = all = the words = of this Law.


What are True Riches…? Well, I was waiting for you to ask. It is simply… Knowing God and what He has in His Word, the Bible. Sorry no, it is not, having learned many ‘head facts’ about God and the Bible. May I suggest it is what… “You Obey”… from the Word of God, the Bible. Many attend some Church or Fellowship and believe that they give to Him, ‘themselves’. But the Lord God of the Bible sees our hearts and knows our minds. Nothing gets by Him as it does by others, that we interact with. He God, is interested in our… heart attitude… toward Him and Others. Are you interested in Others…? Please see… “John 10:16”…?

(John 15:9-10) As the Father = has loved Me, = so I [Jesus] = have loved you; = continue in = My love.
(John 15:10) If you = keep My commandments, = you = shall abide in My love, = even as = I [Jesus] = have kept = My Father's commandments = and = abide in = His love.

(1Samuel 15:22) And Samuel said, = Does Jehovah [God] = delight in = burnt offerings and sacrifices = as in = “Obeying” = the voice [Word] of Jehovah? = Behold, = “to obey” = is better than sacrifice! = To listen = is better than = the fat of rams!

Obviously the ‘Last Chance’… for this year, 2009, is here for you. to “Decide?” While writing this, the old year is slipping away in less than 14-hours. Stop what you are doing for just a few minutes and think about this next year…? What will you give back to God, for all His benefits He has bestowed upon you…? No, I am not speaking about attending Church or Fellowship. I am speaking about… “Your Heart!” Will you dedicate, to Him, some special time…? Will you set apart some of the ‘24-hour’ day and use it as… an ‘offering to Him’…?

(2Corinthians 4:16) For this cause = we do not faint; = but though = our outward man = perishes, = yet = the inward man = is being renewed = day by day.

(Mark 1:35) And = in the morning, = rising up = a great while before day, = He went out, = and = departed into a solitary place, = and there = prayed.

Do you meet with God, in His Word… “Daily?” Or do you substitute that by listening to Christian music or something else? Or do you substitute your time in Church or Fellowship, for that ‘daily’ time with Him, in His Word…? Perhaps something as simple as meeting with Him, in His Word… Just as Christ Jesus did [Mark 1:35]…? Obviously it was important to Jesus to meet with His Father, and so it should be to us… “If we ‘really’… are His!” Christ thought it important to meet with His Father… “Daily”… and so should we…!

(1Samuel 3:21) And = Jehovah [God] = appeared again = in Shiloh. = For Jehovah = revealed Himself = to Samuel = in Shiloh = by = the Word of Jehovah.

(John 16:13-14) However, = when He, = the Spirit of Truth, = has come, = He = will guide you = into all Truth. = For He =shall not speak = of Himself, = but whatever He hears, = He shall speak. = And = He will announce = to you = things to come.
(John 16:14) He will glorify = Me [Jesus], = for He will = receive of Mine = and will = announce it to you.

About now… I can hear someone say to me, “You are Judging Me!” I have been told this ‘many times’ by people that read my blogs. Sorry, I cannot take credit for that. Other times, I have been told… “Well, that’s your Opinion!” Sorry, the Word of God stands sure. I only write what has been learned from… “God my Father, Christ Jesus my Lord and the Holy Spirit”… Who alone teaches me... from the “Word of God”. I only want to share with you… so that you… may share with others.
“Not To Decide… Is To Decide…!”

There is No… Middle Ground…! You choose to open your Bible daily and learn from the Word of God… “OR”… you choose “Not To”. You simply choose… what is ‘really’ important to you! IF the cares of this life… keep you from the Word, that is ‘only’ your choice. One cannot make that choice for you… “You Alone”… have to make that Choice. One must choose to make that choice. The dish fairy [like the tooth fairy]… does not come to my place. I must do the dishes myself! Or not To!

(1Corinthians 9:27) But = I buffet = my body, = and = lead it captive, = lest proclaiming to others = I myself = might be disqualified.

(Luke 24:44-to-48) And He [Jesus] = said to them, = These are the “Words” = which I = spoke to you = while I was = still with you, = that “all” things = must be fulfilled = which were written = in the Law of Moses = and in the Prophets = and in the Psalms = about Me.
(Luke 24:45) And = He opened = their mind = to understand = the Scriptures.
(Luke 24:46) And He = said to them, = So it is written, = and so it = behooved Christ = to suffer = and = to rise from the dead = the third day,
(Luke 24:47) and = that ‘repentance’ = and ‘remission of sins’ = should be proclaimed = in His name = among ‘all’ nations, = beginning at Jerusalem.
(Luke 24:48) And = ‘you’ = are witnesses = of these = things.

How much Time… do you have left in your life, to Live…? None of us know, do we? [Hebrews 9:27] Some die young and some die old. Yet we need to check our stewardship… to see if we are spending our Days… “Day by Day”… walking in Obedience to His Word. How can one do that without… ‘Daily’… spending time in His Word, The Bible. There is… “Only One Thing”… that I want to hear… from “Christ Jesus”…! Do you want the ‘Same’…?

(Matthew 25:21) His Lord said to him, = Well done, = good and faithful = servant! = You have been = “faithful” = over a few things; = I will = make you = ruler over many things. = Enter into = the joy = of your Lord.

… Or would you… ‘rather’… “Hear”…?


(Revelation 3:15-16) I know your works, = that you = are neither = cold nor hot. = I would = that you = were = cold or hot.
(Rev 3:16) So because = you are ‘lukewarm’, = and neither = cold nor hot, = I will = “vomit” you = out of = My mouth.

(John 15:3) = Now = you are clean = through the Word = which = I [Jesus] = have spoken = to you.

Thank you for Your EAR! [Job 12:11] Roger //Email// atruth459@yahoo.com


Home Page: http://truth459.blogspot.com/


Ende…!