Saturday, June 13, 2009

“My Confession – 101”…Blog.


“My Confession – 101”…Blog.

First of all… like many of you, I had “Religion!” But was not ‘Born Again!’ by the Holy Spirit of God. I was raised from a child as “A Roman Catholic and went to Catholic School”. Now before you cut me off, perhaps you could listen because…. ‘You’ - may in the same boat that I was?

I was an… altar boy from the age of seven. Even now as an adult, I can still remember ‘The Latin’, that the Mass was said in at one time. I attended, ‘All the Holy Days of Obligation’- I went to Confession regularly - I did Penance, and - I was a “Better Catholic – than most are or were!” Yet there was something missing and I did not know what. I left the Catholic Church as a teenager.

I had done… all that the Church said to do, and “Still I had no Peace with GOD?” I did not know, or could know: “IF I DIED THEN”, where I would spend Eternity? How about you today? “Do you know where you will spend Eternity should you die… in a few moments? Where would you spend… ‘Eternity?’ Or do you even want to know?

Will your relatives… say ‘Hail Marries and Our Fathers’ to get you out of Purgatory? I saw my grandmother get down on her knees and pray for my departed grandfather for over 20 years! It did ‘her and him’ no good at all! She even refused “The Real Jesus”… for her Catholicism. There are no second changes after you are dead.

Who really is GOD…? I left the Catholic Church and GOD for about 15 years. I still ‘Faked’ being a Catholic, when religion came up in conversation. Yet all my Catholic friends… ‘knew that I was a big a hypocrite as they were!” My religion was external only.

· (Numbers 23:19) God is not a man = that He should lie, = neither the son of man = that He should repent. = Has He said, = and shall He not do it? = Or has He spoken, = and shall He not make it good?

Who then is God…? He speaks about Himself throughout “His Word, the Bible”. One thing for sure, “He Never Lies!” “His Word is always Truth!” Most religions do not use the Bible, but instead substitute ‘Church Doctrine’, which often goes against the Bible.

· (Isaiah 55:6-to-11) Seek Jehovah = while He may be found; = call on Him = while He is near.
· (Isa 55:7) Let the wicked = forsake his way, = and the unrighteous man = his thoughts; = and let him return to Jehovah, = and He will have mercy on him; = and to our God, = for He will abundantly pardon.
· (Isa 55:8) For = My thoughts = are not your thoughts, = nor your ways = My ways, = says Jehovah.
· (Isa 55:9) For as = the heavens are higher than the earth, = so are = My ways = higher than your ways, = and = My thoughts = than your thoughts.
· (Isa 55:10) For as the rain comes down, = and the snow from the heavens, = and does not return there, = but waters the earth, and makes it bring out and bud, = and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
· (Isa 55:11) so shall = My Word be, = which goes out of My mouth; = it shall not = return to Me void, = but it shall accomplish = what I please, = and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do.

I began my search… for “The Truth” by ‘Not embracing the Changing Catholic Church’ as they changed their format, to become ‘user friendly?’ The CC became ‘Contemporary’ which really means, “politically correct”. The ‘History of Christianity’ in America, is the “Ever Dwindling Church attendance”… in all of America.”

The Christian Radio… and Television Broadcasts opened to me, a “Plethora of Doctrines and Practices”, which were ‘beyond’ my realm of thinking or imagination! Some even used the Bible and ‘quoted verses?’ to prove their points. Was I now to believe them? I knew if I was ‘Truly’… searched for Truth… I would find it!

· (Jeremiah 29:11-12-13) For I know = the purposes = which I am purposing for you, = says Jehovah; = purposes of peace = and not of evil, = to give you = a future and a hope.
· (Jeremiah 29:12) Then = you shall call = on Me, = and = you shall go = and pray to Me, = and I = will listen to you.
· (Jeremiah 29:13) And you = shall seek Me = and find Me, = when you search for Me = with all your heart.

Then my real search… began. But now, I know now… what God means in “Jeremiah 29:13” as I sought for God ‘with my Whole – Heart – Soul – Mind & Being!’ I was searching for “The Real God – and Not another ‘dead’ religion!’ Realizing that there were many… “Pseudo Christian”… Churches and Denominations – I became even more confused. But I still continued to search. All could not be Liars!

One night… at the Kitchen Sink, were I was doing dishes [yes, real men do dishes too!] I found my self “Spell-Bound by a Dynamic Preacher”. He explained to me… “The Facts” that as a Catholic “I Already Knew”. That ‘Jesus Christ died for Our Sins!’ – yet He made it PERSONAL! I.E. – Jesus Died for My SINS! Not OUR’S – but Mine Personally!”

Yes, the God Man… “Christ Jesus”… became here as the… ‘Perfect Sinless Sacrifice’ – for A Holy GOD – “IN FULL PAYMENT” – for My Sin/Sins! My Personal Sins, “Past – Present – and Future!” There at the kitchen sink, one night, I became “A Real Child of GOD!” I did not have Religion. But I did ‘begin having’ a Personal Relationship – with Christ Jesus – “WHO” died for My Sins Personally!

· (John 19:30) Then when Jesus = had received the sour wine, = He said, = It is finished! = And He bowed His head and gave up the spirit.

The Key Words… here are… “It I Finished!” One Payment, for All Sin for All Time and Eternity – NEVER to be sacrificed again, as I was lead to believe as a Catholic! ‘No Mass’ and the sacrificing of “Christ Again”. No more ‘Christ on the Cross’, as many CC have Him still there! He is “Risen”… and should ‘Never’ be portrayed on that cross!

The term… “It is Finished”… in the original Greek language of the New Testament, is an “accounting term.” It means… “all debt has been paid in full, forever!” You see when Christ Jesus died over 2-thousand years ago; my sin/sins had not been done. He paid for the “Sin/Sins” of and for all those that would come to Him… “Only on His Terms!”

Did I follow… the teachings of that man - that showed me the Way to Christ? I listened to him for about a week or so, ‘But read my Bible “Every day”… sometimes even for hours. I could not get enough of the WORD!

One night when… praying, I was “led of the Spirit”… as I had this witness in my innermost being… “Do Not” - follow that man’s teaching”. I began a search for a Bible Church and was led to one. I know now, ‘Romans 8:14’ as it was that leading of God to leave that man’s teaching.

Some years later… I had heard on the news about that man that had pointed me to Christ. He had ‘Fallen away in gross Sin, ‘repeatedly!’ I then knew, what God means in His Word in “Isaiah 55:6-to-11.” How glad I am that I… “Obeyed God” and did not follow a man! Many are only following Men – and are fallen away – when that man fell!

Perhaps you have… never heard a ‘Clear Explanation’ of “The Good News?” It is called the Gospel. Perhaps you have only heard about Heaven, and you want to ‘go there?’ With the ‘Good News’… there is also the… ‘Bad News!’ Say, did you know that the Gospel also has… “Bad News?”

· (1Corinthians 16:22) If anyone = does not love = the Lord Jesus Christ, = let him be accursed. = The Lord comes!

Please allow me… to tell you what Jesus said, and what the Word says, About “Eternal Salvation?” IF – “YOU” – be an Honest Searcher and Search with Your “WHOLE – HEART – SOUL – MIND & BEING = You will find Out about GOD!

· (John 3:16-to-21) "For this is how God loved the world: = He gave His unique Son [Jesus] = so that everyone = who believes in Him = might not perish = but have eternal life.
· (John 3:17) For God = sent the Son - into the world, = not to condemn the world, = but that = the world might be saved = through Him.
· (John 3:18) Whoever = believes in Him = is not condemned, = but whoever = does not believe = has already = been condemned, = because he = has not believed = in the name of God's unique Son.
· (John 3:19) And this = is the basis for judgment: = The light = has come into the world, = but people = loved the darkness = more than the light = because their actions = were evil.
· (John 3:20) For everyone = who practices wickedness = hates the light = and = does not come to the light, = so that his actions = may not be exposed.
· (John 3:21) But whoever does = what is true =comes to the light, = so that all = may see that his actions = have been done in God."

Perhaps you have… some information or religious training about Christ Jesus? You know about Him… but do not know Him personally. Can you simply say, that You belong to Him… and… He belongs to you? That is the assurance that you are a ‘Child of God!’

· (Romans 8:16-17) The Spirit Himself = testifies = with our spirit = that we are = God's children.
· (Rom 8:17) Now = if we are children, = we are heirs-heirs of God = and = co-heirs with Christ, = if, in fact, = we share in His sufferings = in order = that we may also share in His glory.


Perhaps may I share… some of my ‘favorite verses’ about how each of us are ‘really’ before God? This is how… I was before coming to Christ Jesus. I had religion but not a real knowledge of God in my heart, mind and soul. Perhaps you are as I was too?

· (Luke 18:10-to-14) "Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a tax collector.
· (Luke 18:11) The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed, 'O God, I thank you that I'm not like other people-thieves, dishonest people, adulterers, or even this tax collector.
· (Luke 18:12) I fast twice a week, and I give a tenth of my entire income.'
· (Luke 18:13) "But the tax collector stood at a distance and would not even look up to heaven. Instead, he continued to beat his chest and said, 'O God, be merciful to me, the sinner that I am!'
· (Luke 18:14) I tell you, this man, rather than the other, went down to his home justified. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the person who humbles himself will be exalted."


…Which… “ONE” – Are… ‘YOU?’

PRAYER: [That YOU can pray] … "Father God", I come to You, unable to save myself from my sin, from the life choices which, I have made, and most of all, 'from my own self'. Father God; "be merciful to me, a sinner". Wash me in the Blood of Christ, allow me; 'to allow - You - to be Lord in every aspect of my existence'.

I give myself to You, as my Father and my Lord. Lead me into Your Word, and Teach me, what You would have me 'to know and to do', for Your Glory, 'and not my own'. I thank you for the sacrifice of Your Son Christ Jesus, for my sins, and I praise and thank You, for making me Your son [or daughter] in Christ Jesus, and for Your Glory, I pray, Amen & Amen.

Signed: ______________________ Date: _____________.


Thank you for Your EAR! Roger //Email// roger459@gmail.com

Home Page:
http://truth459.blogspot.com/
Ende…!